Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.
Wolf Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» AN ALPHA HAD RETURNED
by Kurai Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

» Hey there!
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

» Staff application
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

» Accalia the Something or other (WIP)
by Shine Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

» Guess the Age of the Person Above You
by Cordath Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

» Hello there
by Accalia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

» In the Forest
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 am

» Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

» Flames and Glaciers
by Astridd Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))

4 posters

Go down

Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only)) Empty Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))

Post by Shine Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 pm

((To discuss the monster(s) roaming the territories. It's held in the center of the territories, where they all come together (if you've read he Warriors Series, it's like Fortrees) I'll RP as the SkyPack wolves & Icepack shaman, Cordath, can you take the MoonPack wolves (they've gone pretty much inactive) And Astridd can you take the FaunaPack wolves? I'll put their names here for the topic))

Skypack Alpha Female: Breeze
Skypack Alpha Male: Nimbus
Skypack Lead Shaman: Lyza (female)
Faunapack Alpha Male: Gelarth
Faunapack Alpha Female: Embress
Faunapack Lead Shaman: Kurin (female)
MoonPack Alpha Male: Kurai
MoonPack Alpha Female: Lynx
Moonpack lead Shaman: Myyra (female)
Icepack Alpha Male: Cordath
Icepack Alpha Female: Shine
Icepack lead Shaman: Glacier (female)
Hydropack Alpha Male: Axel
Hydropack Alpha Female: Astridd
Hydropack lead Shaman: Obsidian (male)

Shine padded calmly into the open clearing, panting at the heat. Really, it was quite cool and nice for an overcast afternoon. But-for an Icepack wolf-it was sweltering. She sat down and immediately formed a patch of ice under her paws and cooled the air around her, the water in the air cooling and creating a miniature snow flurry around her. It wasn't perfect, but it would do.
She looked behind her, waiting for her fellow Alpha. Glacier-her shaman-settled next to her, her ears twitching excitedly. Shine knew she was young, and most of her wolves had questioned her decision to make the young wolf the lead shaman after their last oneretired, but Shine always made curious decisions. They all proved be good ones. The young wolf struggled to keep her tail from wagging as she looked around the clearing earnestly. Shine struggled to keep the smile from her face. She was young. So what? She still knew her stuff.
Shine looked around the clearing again, slightly worried that there were no other alphas there. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen any of them in a long time. She told herself they were just on their way.
It didn't help.

Myyra followed the scent of her two alphas to the meeting place. She'd known about the...issues...plaguing the territories for far longer than most of the other packs. She had a decent idea of how to stop it, but she wasn't powerful enough, even with her orbs. Speaking of which, they were surrounding her and the two alphas, and she'd been told to set up a perimeter of them around the meeting place, as they seemed to do at least a little bit to keep the monsters around them at bay. At ther very least she could feel when they were being stressed and give warning. She sniffed the air ahead of her, twitching her ears. There were already two wolves there. Icepack, judging by the crisp and cold smell coming from ahead.

Last edited by Shine on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

https://wolfmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only)) Empty Re: Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))

Post by Astridd Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:40 pm

((All right, I can. I'll take HydroPack too I suppose. I'll call the Alpha Male Axel and the shaman Obsidian (male). I can be Lyza too))

As Astridd padded alongside the stream, the scent of IcePack and MoonPack hit her nose, coming from the gathering clearing. Curious, she howled, calling Axel and Obsidian to follow her. Then she turned sharply and headed towards the place.

When she got there, Astridd saw Shine, Glacier, and Myyra. "Greetings," she barked gruffly, dipping her head. Panting because of the heat, Astridd sat down and made raindrops fall from the sky onto her pelt. Relishing the coolness of the water, she began to relax. When Axel and Obsidian finally padded into the clearing, they dipped their heads as well and Astridd allowed the rain to fall on them as well. "What are we doing here?" Axel grunted. Astridd nodded, knowing that this was a good question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gelarth padded through the lush green undergrowth when he heard a howl coming from HydroPack territory. Parting his jaws to smell the air, he noticed that HydroPack, IcePack, and MoonPack were gathering at the gathering clearing. His eyes narrowing in curiosity, Gelarth howled as well, and Embress and Kurin (that's what I'm calling her for now) burst through the bracken. "Something's up," he growled, racing through the forest, Embress and Kurin hot on his heels.

When he reached the clearing, he skidded to a stop, dust clouding up around him. He only flicked his ears at the sight of the other Alphas and Lead Shamans. He sat down and cleared his throat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lyza twitched her ears as she heard one howl, then another. She reckoned that the Alphas and Lead Shamans were meeting up at the gathering clearing. Flicking her tail, she bounded towards the place.

When she got there every Alpha and Lead Shaman seemed to be there - except the SkyPack and MoonPack Alphas. "Hello," she said kindly. "What is going on?"
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only)) Empty Re: Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))

Post by Shine Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Shine's horrible suspicions were laid to rest when the Hydropack wolves arrived, and she noted that neither seemed particularly excited to be there. Then again, Shine was rethinking her decision to hold this meeting. The whole of Hydropack could probably swim in the pool that was forming from her tongue and fur in the sweltering heat. She opened her mouth and drew her tongue back to answer, but she was interrupted by the arrival of the Faunapack wolves, closely followed by the Skypack shaman, who wasn't too far in front of her leaders. Nimbus landed next to her and ruffled his large wings, folding them in a decently comfortable position, and Breeze skidded to a stop in the forest near them, sliding and struggling to get her long legs under control. The two alphas looked around curiously, then-noting they weren't the last ones there-grinned ear-to-ear. "Hey, we're not late!" Nimbus crowed proudly, flapping his wings for a moment in his excitement.
---------
Myyra turned her head curiously, allowing her ears and nose to tell her how many wolves there were and where they were. She allowed ten small orbs to appear around her, and they scattered to the edges of the clearing, where they floated cheerfully as an early warning system and shield.
She turned her head towards the female Icepack Alpha, who started talking. "I'm sorry that we had to call you all here to abruptly, and I apologize for the sudden and unorthodox summons." (Though Myyra couldn't see it, the white wolf dipped her head in respect at this point) "And as soon as the Alphas of Moonpack arrive," (She nodded towards Myyra, who blinked blindly) "I will explain why."
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:07 pm

(Do you want me to pm lynx for moon pack? We rp with eachother on other sites)
Cordath trotted out of his den still injured, but using his cryokinesis and powerful ice armor he has managed to hold himself together quite well in fact the ice shaped to fill in all the holes looked quite intimidating and was much stronger than flesh or bones "greetings thank you all for coming... Now we're here for one reason to survive, and we can only do that together, we are the highest leaders and authorities our clans have, so let's figure this out."

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Astridd dipped her head once again as the FaunaPack and SkyPack wolves arrived. "If anyone is hot I can help," she said, acknowledging Shine. She twitched her ears and Axel and Obsidian nodded. As Shine finished speaking, Astridd spoke up. "I do hope they hurry," she growled. "This must be important... and we need to get down to business."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gelarth nodded curtly to the SkyPack wolves, his eyes narrowing impatiently. "Yes, they had better," he growled adding on to Astridd's statement. "I don't fancy being held up." Gelarth noticed Embress sigh. "No need to be so rude, dear," she murmured so that only he could hear. "I can be however I want to be," he snarled at her. "And these MoonPack wolves need to get a move on."
(Gelarth's that type so :3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lyza's ears twitched in greeting as Nimbus and Breeze entered the clearing - almost everyone was here. She shuffled her wings, trying to get more comfortable. "How is everyone?" she asked in her sweet, soothing voice. "I'm doing fine, if you want to know. Fine except for these... creatures..." she shuddered. "But that's why we're here, right? To discuss them?" she asked, knowing the answer. What else could it be besides "yes"?
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:30 pm

((That'd be great, Cordath. Smile ))

Shine dipped her head in acknowledgement to the irritable Faunapack Alpha respectfully. "My apologies for the wait, Gelarth, but this is far too important to leave one pack out." She addressed everyone as she said this. "As it is, we appear to have...erm...security...in place." She finished hesitantly as she gestured the multitude of floating, pale blue, glowing orbs circling the clearing. She wasn't sure entirely what they did, but they were probably useful. (The resentful expression crossing the blind MoonPack shaman's face did not escape her.) "We'll begin when at least one of their alphas arrive."

Nimbus tipped his head in understanding to the Icepack alpha, unconcerned with the tardiness of the other alphas. Like most Skypack wolves, he was easy-going and unconcerned with time. It was thanks to his mate-Breeze-that he was on time at all. He looked around curiously at the other alphas. Most seemed irritated and slightly hostile. He couldn't quite understand why. He looked over at his shaman, who appeared to know far more than he did about what was going on.

Myyra sniffed the air again, straining her ears and nose for any sign of her alphas. It was strange for them to not show...

((OK, now I REALLY want a Skypack wolf exacly like Nimbus, his name, looks, and everything included. Except it'd be a she. Is that bad?))
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:24 am

Astridd relaxed a little. She didn't want to appear hostile, for shewas not. She just wanted to solve the problem. "Very well," she barked."Shine, have there been any deaths for IcePack? HydroPack have lost both their betas." she informed the IcePack Alpha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gelarth twitched his tail dismissively. What did he care if the other packs' wolves died? He only cared for FaunaPack wolves. The rest weren't his business. "Well, one of them better get their legs moving," he snarled. Embress sighed again and Kurin looked uneasy.
Lyza flattened her ears as Gelarth spoke yet again. She didn't want to hear his rude comments. She, like her alpha, Nimbus, was  perfectly fine with waiting. After all, being a Lead Shaman, you had to wait for a lot of things...

((Oh, my gosh, Shine! Me too! I reeeaaaly want to play as Gelarth/Embress/Kurin lol. But mostly Gelarth. Haha it would b hilarious if me, you, and Cordath all had a bunch of wolves and we did this all ourselves xD))
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:13 am

(Opposite sex version of our characters?)
Cordath patiently waited in the clearing for the moon pack wolves "I'm sure they have important buissiness if their own to attend to they're usually quite punctual." He thought to himself

Kuria arrived soon afterwards not acknowledging his own lateness "our other alpha has been held up for the time being, she may arrive later but we should start now" he says bluntly to the other wolves

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 am

Shine shifted and her ears flattened at the question. "We lost both of our betas and our alpha male. Cordath," she gestured to the wolf in question, "Has not been alpha long." She murmured softly. She wasn't close to the other alpha, but that didn't mean she couldn't grieve for him. "We found their bodies not long ago. The betas had long since been dead, but the alpha seemed like he'd been alive a day earlier." She shook her head sadly. "Our patrols and hunting parties have been much larger so that our wolves can fight back more easily should they be attacked, but larger hunting parties mean that they scare away a lot of food with their bulk, and-especially in our territory-we can't afford to loose so much food, but we can't afford to loose wolves either." As she spoke, one of the Moonpack alphas had arrived, and she dipped her head respectfully. "Kurai, welcome." She stood, using her height to her advantage to gain the attentio of the wolves around her. "It seems that most of you know why we are here, but for those who don't, 'll be brief, as I don't know much." She took a deep breath before launching into her explanation. "Recently it has come to light that there is something...dark...roaming our territories. My fellow alpha was attacked by one not long ago, and my pack has lost both betas and an alpha to one of these strange beasts. I believe that the Faunapack Shaman may have a claw of the beast that attacked Cordath." She said, indicating the Shaman. "As such, we are warning the rest of you about such creatures, and hope that you may have some information on how to defeat these beasts." Her gaze lingered pointedly on the Moonpack wolves. "There is a large gorge in Icepack territory, it goes into the ground farther than we can see, with many tunnels branching off from it. It is possible that the beasts are using such a tunnel system to get around the territories, as not Icepack wolf has ever explored them. Even for us, it is far too slippery to be worth risking wolves, and the tunnels may end up being a labyrinth." She finished with this piece of information, not wanting to seem as though she were with holding poignant information.

Nimbus listened carefully to the other wolf, and his eyes slowly widened. He exchanged a glance with Breeze, then stood to his full (while extremely unimpressive) one and a half foot height. "Skypack territory is filled with caves and sudden drop-offs. We tend to stay in the air, s we don't know much about the tunnels. And...Half a moon ago, we sent out a small hunting party to look for larger prey. They have yet to return. We believed that they did not wish to return empty-pawed, and so were staying out longer. But now, with this new information....we may have lost our lead hunter and three fine hunters as well." He sat down again, wondering if he'd shared too much. He was never good with speeches and the like, but he hoped he'd said everything he'd needed too, and not too much.

Myyra listened to the explanations quietly, even feeling the pointed look of the female Icepack alpha at one point, and new exactly why. She looked at her alpha pointedly as well, waiting to get a confirmation, or for him to do something. So far, Moonpack appeared to be the wolves who knew most about the danger they were facing.

((PFFFT! That'd be hilarious! And I do like Gelarth's character. The grump. He and Nimbus must never see eye-to-eye. (And I'm not talking about height here. Nimbus is a shorty.) He's so grumpy, and Nimbus hardly cares about being on time. XD
And Cordath, I generally like playing as females, so I'd just do a gender-swap of Nimbus for my actual character. This Nimbus is just a sortof NPC.
OOhhhh....now I have a great Idea for the powers and looks of a Skypack wolf, but they don't fit Nimbus....UUURG. NOW WHAT.
Oh, should I put these names on the character list, and then swap them out when someone fills that spot? Or would that be confusing?))
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 am

It was clear to Kuria that this danger was a threat to all of the packs, moon pack especially as it would attempt to wipe them out before they could share knowledge of it he stands and speaks "several of our shamans have been massacred by the beast, taken while they slept, mutilated, and hung from a tree to be displayed, we then tried.posting warriors to guard the shamans, they too were mutilated and displayed, an now so few remain we must plan for the worst... As such I would ask my shaman to make known our knowledge of the beast... Should our clan lose it"

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 am

Astridd began to get more and more worried as Shine told of the deaths of IcePack and the mysterious creatures. So worried, in fact, that the rain pouring above her stopped abruptly. "I've seen a Purripe in HydroPack territory," she admitted warily. "Cordath witnessed it as well," she said, gesturing to the Alpha. "Serious actions must be taken. I am not saying that HydroPack is weak, that we cannot fight the evil by ourselves, but it would be best if we all worked together. HydroPack is willing to become allies with the other packs." She dipped her head, and Axel and Obsidian did the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gelarth huffed. "We've lost our lead hunter and some of our warriors," he muttered without grief. Embress spoke up. "We miss them greatly. Their achievements, loyalties, and honors will be remembered by FaunaPack always," she barked confidently, with a bit more sorrow. "FaunaPack can take on these dumb creatures ourselves, without any assistance from your packs," Gelarth growled. Embress shook her head. "Gelarth, be reasonable for once!" she huffed impatiently. She turned to Astridd. "We will gladly be allies with HydroPack," she said defiantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lyza listened as the HydroPack and FaunaPack Alphas made their decisions. She looked at her own Alpha, Nimbus. Even though he was smaller and more absentminded than the other Alphas, he was good and kind and knew what was best for his pack, as an Alpha should be. "I will share herbs that can only be found in SkyPack territory with the other packs if Nimbus and Breeze allow it," she spoke up. There wasn't much she could do besides this, after all, and the evil creatures disturbed her as much as they disturbed anyone else.

((True, it would be! I'm fine with RPing as males and females, no problem. Haha LOL Shine, you're right, Gelarth would probably try and slice Nimbus' ears off with his tongue :3
Personally I believe I've gotten attached to all our NPCs' personalities and characteristics, which includes their names. I say if someone joins wanting the rank, we talk to them and see if they'd be willing to keep the name/personality, and then just make a side account with what they had previously wanted. So I guess add them? As of now I really don't like Axel and Obsidian's names, I like the names but not for them. So they'll probably change. Ugh, how I'd die if I could be Gel ;-Wink)
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:52 pm

(I'll join when I've got time, Ok? And I might make another character that's a leader, I think.)
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:26 pm

((That's fine, Lynx. And if Lynx is your only Character, go on ahead.))
I think I'll end up writing a story based heavily on this website, character personalities, names, etc included. Because I've gotten super attached to these wolves, and I rarely ever have a remotely original thought I can take with me to a story (mostly fan fiction, I got into Sonic the hedgehog and my enjoyment of him has recently turned into an obsession) so it'd be refreshing to get an actual story.
And that'd be a good idea. So I'll add these guys in at some point when I'm feeling motivated.
And I might end up keeping Nimbus, male and all, in the Alpha position temporarily, then demoting him to hunter when someone else feels like taking that role, because GEEZ I LOVE HIM SO MUCH NOW.
He is my carefree, head-in the clouds (literally and figuratively), devil-may-care, tardy baby.))

Shine listened intently to the others around her, the words of the Moonpack Alpha in particular. This was news to her, but it did seem as though the bodies of her two betas and former alpha had been...staged...now that she thought about it, and the thought deeply disturbed her. "Icepack offers their support and shelter to any who may need it." She said simply, then turned to the sightless wolf in their midst, who Kurai had indicated a moment ago.

At his indication, Myyra felt the attention swing to her. Somehow-despite being completely blind-the idea of every alpha listening to her was intimidating, even if she couldn't see them. She cleared her throat awkwardly before beginning quietly. "Moonpack has been suffering heavy loss because of these strange creatures, and we believe we have found at least one source of this evil." Her voice quickly grew stronger as she grew more confident in her words. "In our territory there is a temple that was originally meant to seal away these creatures, but it was left in disrepair a while ago when wolves stopped remembering to pass on the duty to another, and the seal broke. I've had limited success trying to restrain the evil with the orbs around you, but it's no more than a patch job. Like a beaver dam with a leak, they are poorly coated mud on the gap, but sooner or later, that mud will wear away, and the leak will start again, slowly growing stronger, until a wave of water destroys the dam." she was silent for a moment, allowing this to sink in. "We believe that this temple is not the only source of this evil magic, but we don't know what else there is, or how to stop it." she dipped her head and sat down again.

Nimbus couldn't remember being so focused his entire life. What the blind wolf told them was shocking, horrifying even. One could even say terrifying. He shifted uncomfortably and re-shuffled his wings, uncertain what to think of the situation, and clueless on how to handle it. Breeze seemed to catch on and spoke up. "If other places like this temple exist, how would we find them?" When the shaman didn't answer, she turned her questioning grey gaze to the wolves around her, hoping someone would have an answer.
((And no, Breeze is not blind. Her eyes are just grey-colored.))
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:57 am

Cordath was quiet for a moment, thinking on all she had said, grave news indeed. Although he wasn't quite frightened, worried and concerned yes who wouldn't be, but not afraid. All die eventually and if this standing against an ancient and unspeakable dark power was to be their end then he would have them make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance... But that wasn't exactly plan A. He suddenly had a thought and wondered aloud addressing the shamans. "I'm no shaman but tales of old say our forerunners possessed powers, or at least to a level we did not... If the power of our enemies has returned to the world, would it be At all possible the power of the old packs might be able to return somehow to?"

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:44 am

(Could I perhas make Breeze or Embress? If thats OK with you)
Lynx was walking, hearing of a sudden meeting of the Alphas and Lead Shamans. She flicked her tail, hoping Kuari was there. She hadn't seen him, and came out into where all the other packs met. "Hello, again. Leader. I am sorry for running late today." (And.... that all I've got time for before school)
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 pm

((That's fine if you want to take Breeze. She's a very pale blue wolf, average sized for a Skypack wolf, no wings, but she can jump super high and run super fast.
Waiting for Astridd before I reply))
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:45 pm

((Ugh sorry guys. I've been a lazy-butt.
Shine I'll probably be doing the same with Gelarth. He is my self-concerned, grumpy, lazy baby.
Lynx, you can make Embress, too, she's basically green with a white underbelly and spiral markings, brown and orange outlining the white))
Astridd took everything in, her heart swelling with worry but trying not to show it. "I know for a fact that Sharlaws and Purripes have returned," she stated, shuddering at the thought of the vicious creatures. "Otherwise, HydroPack has yet to find anything else in our territory." What Myyra said defiantly gave Astridd the chills, yet she was determined that if the packs could all work together, they could solve the problem. "What I know about Purripes is that they can use small powers of every pack, therefore making them invincible unless at least three wolves of each pack attack one. And trust me, there are more than one out there. Sharlaws have extremely long, vicious, and colossal claws. They're deadlier than two Purripes put together." she inhaled a deep breath after saying all of this.
~~~~~~~~~~
Gelarth grunted. The only thing he really knew - or cared - about the supposed "Sharlaws" was that one of his hunters had brought in the IcePack Alpha Male earlier with a sharlaw claw stuck in him. "Kurin can heal sharlaw injuries," he stated plainly. Kurin stood. "Special herbs for sharlaw scratches grow in FaunaPack territory," she said, not wanting the others to think that she had more power than them. Gelarth just flattened his ears. He'd take a chance to appear better than others any time. Who wouldn't want to have a dashing impression? Not that Gelarth wanted a dashing impression...
~~~~~~~~~~
Lyza listened intently as each of the packs spoke. Lyza nodded at her Alpha's words - she had never seen him so serious before. At least he's improving, she thought. "I've found a few remedies for Purripe injuries," she said kindly and openly. "And there's plenty. If any of you want some, just send your Lead Shaman to me," Lyza glanced at Nimbus and Breeze, hoping that they would approve. Why wouldn't they? Lyza didn't know a time they weren't willing to share and help others.
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:52 pm

(OK, so I get Emberess and Breeze, then?)
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:13 pm

(I guess so. You'll have to ask Shine, I dunno if we can have 3 Alphas each xD but no taking Gelarth, he's miiine!)
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 pm

((One or the other. Everyone's allowed two high ranked characters. (Leads, betas, alphas)))

Shine listened as everyone said their piece and contributed what they could. Shine tipped her head to all of them. "Together we can stand against this, and we will find a way to stop this." she said, lifting her head proudly. "IcePack can offer shelter to those who need it, as these creatures stand out against the snow and ice, and will likely find it difficult to survive in such harsh conditions."

Nimbus tipped his head as he listened, smiling broadly, and nodding avidly to his healer, Breeze smiling at him.

Myyra listened to the other wolves offer all their help and support immediately. She stood and jerked her head to her orbs as she spoke again. "Moonpack could also provide shelter should it come too that, as my powers have had limited success preventing them. If my alphas approve."
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:40 pm

(Hmm, I'll take Emberess then. Can I design her the way it want to?)
Lynx
Lynx
MoonPack Alpha Female
MoonPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:23 am

(Yeah sure.)

Astridd listened to the IcePack Alpha Female's words. "Although they can live in your territory for a few days, you are right, the evil creatures cannot stay there long. There is only one condition, Shine. We cannot stay there either. Hydro, Fauna, Moon, and Sky packs do not have the strength to survive in the harsh cold, or the love of the frozen air." she drew her tail over her paws and gazed at her surroundings, looking to see if anyone agreed with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gelarth snorted as the IcePack Alpha said she'd provide shelter. Like FaunaPack could live there. They COULD! They were defiantly strong enough. They just didn't want to. "FaunaPack can shelter themselves, thanks," he growled, flattening his ears and twitching his tail. "It's not like we don't know what we're doing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyza wasn't exactly worried. In fact, she was calm and happy. A warm feeling filled her heart. It seemed to be saying that everything would be okay, dark times would, of course, come before good ones.
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Shine frowned. She'd forgotten that detail. "There are ways to keep warm, and I can garuntee that at least a few of our wolves would be able to clear away any snow and ice from the ground, and we would be able to set up a smaller camp on the edge of our territory, where it is warmer. Fur coats are there for a reason." She hadn't meant to offend anyone, and her final sentence was not said in a condescending way, but an attempt to lighten the mood, and she made sure to make it clear that was her goal.

Nimbus rolled his eyes at the Faunapack leader. "There's no need to be hostile." He chided. "We're all in danger here, and we all need to help each other." He chirped. "No one is saying you can't handle yourselves, but we all need to work together, or else at least one of us will be wiped out." He surprised himself with how wise he sounded. Even his mate looked at him in slight surprise. He grinned at her.
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Astridd Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:35 am

Astridd nodded. "Very well. If HydroPack is in need of help, we will confide in you. Along with this, if any other pack is in need of help, feel free to ask us. I shall see to it that no trespassers looking for help are harmed." When she finished her statements, Astridd sighed and dropped down to lay on her stomach, her head resting on her paws.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gelarth flattened his ears. "Rude? Ha!" he laughed. Embress looked at him in anger. "Gelarth! This is serious. Please be kind and easy to talk to, for once! Ever since... it happened... you've been this way. You need to stop!" Embress said the last few sentences in a hushed whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyza gazed on in silence. She had nothing to say, so she just gazed at the sky and twitched her tail in happiness to Nimbus. He was doing well today, she thought.
~

((Let's just infer that Gelarth and Embress had a child and it died. uwu))
Astridd
Astridd
HydroPack Alpha Female
HydroPack Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

"Mind your young Gelarth" the moon pack alpha growled at his idiocy "if fauna pack wanted to stand on its own, no doubt the more intelligent one wouldn't have dragged you here" he dismisses gelarth the way one would a pouting pup. "And what do you think of this?" He asks the other fauna pack alpha knowing as a rule fauna wolves tend to be pretty reasonable aside from gelarth

Cordath
IcePack Alpha Male
IcePack Alpha Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down