Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf Magic
Hello all, and welcome to Wolf Magic! Here, wolves have separated themselves into packs based on their powers and abilities, and we RP as these such wolves. The people here are friendly, and we don't bite, so guests, don't hesitate to join us, there are plenty of spots available and many high-ranked positions.
Wolf Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» AN ALPHA HAD RETURNED
by Kurai Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

» Hey there!
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 am

» Staff application
by forsaken Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

» Accalia the Something or other (WIP)
by Shine Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

» Guess the Age of the Person Above You
by Cordath Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:57 am

» Hello there
by Accalia Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

» In the Forest
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:25 am

» Pack's Meet ((Alphas & Lead Shamans only))
by Cordath Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

» Flames and Glaciers
by Astridd Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Solstice (Charrie)

2 posters

Go down

Solstice (Charrie) Empty Solstice (Charrie)

Post by Solstice Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Personal Info
Name: Solstice Crystal
Alias: Sol
Personality: Solstice is somewhat prone to extremes on her moods. She can be the happiest wolf, the sweetest you've ever met one minute - and an angry hot-headed dog the next. Most of the time, especially to those she doesn't know much about, she is very calm and sweet, though a know-it-all in some cases. But if someone has begun insulting her or being offensive, she will snap very quickly. There is a very limited amount to what she can take, as she is a short-tempered person.
- Organizing things (when she is in the mood to do so)
- Meeting new wolves
- Pups
Dislikes:
- Any immediately rude wolves
- Loud noises
- Silence

Fears:
- The dark
- Being alone
- Fire

Appearance
Size: 2' 2'' tall, 3' 11'' long
Eye color: Blue with silver spots
Fur color: Silvery white
Objects/clothing: A light blue collar with a star charm she always wears.
Appearance: She is a very thin wolf with broad shoulders. She has a silvery white coat that is elegant despite the short and somewhat choppy fur. She has a brushed and long-furred tail. She isn't too muscled, though she has long and strong legs.

Pack Information
Pack: Sky Pack
Family: None
Mate: None (Open!)
Pups: None

Skills and Abilities
Strengths: Quick to making decisions and solving problems, and quick physically as well. She is very intelligent and cross-analyzes any situation before making a decision.
Weaknesses: She can be somewhat sharp and snappy, which can cause her to get into a bit of trouble. Somewhat controlling.
Special Powers: White-silver wings with very pale blue tips.
Combat Style: Stealthy and quick, tends to use her claws over her teeth.

Background
History: She had grown up with two parents, as usual. By the time she had begun to be able to think for herself, her father had died for reasons unknown. Her mother and her had then moved, her mother finding another mate years later. Solstice moved out of the den, and chose her own pack. She's been there every since.
RP Sample: Solstice leaped quickly out of her den, her wings slightly fanned out when she had begun to rush silently towards the forests. Hunger had begun to weaken her muscles, causing her to shake and be very weak with the breathing she was doing. She leaped off of the ground, her blue eyes piercing the ground as her ears perked in an attempt of hearing. She'd find something. She lowered herself a bit closer to the ground, angling her wings downwards though keeping steady. A rustling was heard just beside her.

"Got it." She said under her breath and alighted down, quickly rushing forward into the bush and snapping her jaws down on the neck of a rabbit. She breathed and heaved, walking towards her den with the somewhat small rabbit dangling from her maw.
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Solstice (Charrie) Empty Re: Solstice (Charrie)

Post by Shine Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Looks good! Glad to have another person! Razz

Oh, and your app was approved too. But, would you mind making a new topic for it? I forgot to add that. XD Not your doing, it was mine. I can delete your post on the sticky. Smile Again, not your fault. I forgot to put it there.
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

https://wolfmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Solstice Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Shine wrote:Looks good! Glad to have another person! Razz

Oh, and your app was approved too. But, would you mind making a new topic for it? I forgot to add that. XD Not your doing, it was mine. I can delete your post on the sticky. Smile Again, not your fault. I forgot to put it there.

The app for being the lead shaman? o: If so, I'll move it. c:
Solstice
Solstice
Skypack Shaman
Skypack Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Ya. And you did. Smile

I'll add your rank, group, and admin status in a minute, as well as delete your other post. Smile
Shine
Shine
IcePack Alpha Female
IcePack Alpha Female

https://wolfmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum